Monday

Alfie Script - Dialogue Transcript

Alfie Script --Seen the movie? Read the script :)








You're lucky, you know.



I rarely allow anyone into my flat.



I know, I know, I know.



Humble digs.



Not exactly what you'd call a ''panty peeler. ''



Do you know what I mean?



But it suits me just fine.



To be honest, I rarely spend a night in my own bed anyway.



You see, here's my theory:



For most women, if a guy's a good provider



and generally a nice chap, six-pack abs really aren't a deal-breaker.



On the flip side, however,



even though the PC boyfriend sat next to you



with his arm slung around your shoulder will deny it...



And he will deny it. For us boys, it's all about F.B.B.



Face. Boobs. Bum.



I'm just being honest.



It's been said that clothes speak the international language.



And I have to admit, I'm a bit of a fashion whore.



Unfortunately, today I've got work, and I have to tone it down a little bit,



but that's all right. Gucci. End-of-summer sale.



Very understated. And I can easily spice it up with...



What? No, no. I know what you are thinking.



If you ooze masculinity, like some of us do,



you have no reason to fear pink. Smashing.



Now, in the cologne department, most men overdo it.



Americans practically spray it on with a crop-duster.



My rule: Nothing above the neck,



though I do like a little splash on Big Ben.



You never know where the day may take you.



Almost forgot.



New word for the day.



''Ostentatious: The attempt to attract attention to oneself.''



For more: Drew's Script-O-Rama
*************
SHALLA's LATEST